<Lullaby,lullaby <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/11246557?origin\x3dhttp://butterflyeffects-.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Photobucket Supererogatory

Adeline Shakespeare

Photobucket">

Hi,I'm random and mean.Longing to visit the seven wonder of the world and to own a childcare!
I lead a very sophisticated life but that's okay.
I love poetry and riddles.
Leave your footsteps here.


Wednesday, January 28, 2009 @ 9:02 AM

today is fun but tiring! what yo usay!?!? where igo? xoxox its a secretzzz hahahahahah anyway yeah i went down to woodlands today! might be doing so until march...shell dad sent me to admiralty to catch a train home so nice:)

okay was at keith's house to bainian hahaha so funny keith and nic is sick..while the rest got high on playing cards.sigh so childish! and niclee is jinx.he keeps stealing my money >:(

so happy joan dad sent me home too :) so nice so nice